Monday, September 24, 2007

Sparky + Things I'm Missing

I know it's still weeks before End Of Year, but I'm already putting cash aside for a number of things to fill my Christmas stickings:


1. Battlestar Galactica: Season 3 DVD.
I don't have cable tv, so I haven't seen the season finale when some of the regular human characters realise that they themselves are Cylon sleeper agents! Can the local censors hurry up and slap a sticker on this dvd already?!?!


2. A new Eminem solo album
He may be foul-mouthed and politically incorrect, but noone comes close to creating really exciting, memorable rap tunes and lyrics. There are three kind of artists: the kind that sweats, the kind that bleeds and the kind that churns out rubbish. Eminem is a one-artist blood bank.


3. South Park Season Eleven
Still the funniest show on Earth for me. As loved and reviled as Monthy Python's Flying Circus.

No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2