Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buddy Buddy p27 + p28


After a month, the draft of Sir Fong 3 is completed. Now comes the arduous task of inking.

Inking is to commit a page of pencil sketch to black ink. It is labor-intensive, involving many hours of concentration and patience. There is little room for error, unless I want my inked pages to be full of smudges and correction tape trails!


So from now on, I will only be updating my blog once a week. Buddy Buddy is my first child, but at the moment, Sir Fong 3 - my fourth kid - needs me more! Also, a dear friend has been telling me I should re-publish Buddy Buddy - instead of putting it up fo free on this blog - and as I looked back on my firstborn, I am beginning to see how right my friend is. Afterall, Buddy Buddy is one of the very first Singaporean comic book to be published in Beijing, China - it's practically a historical document!

No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2