Monday, January 14, 2008

Buddy Buddy p1 and p2


Buddy Buddy came hot on the heels of a mega-budget film production of the Monkey King mythology. The film was titled "Uproar In Heaven", helmed by Zhang Jianya. Zhang was a classmate of Zhang Yimou and Chen Kaige in Beijing Film Academy. I was privileged to be employed as his assistant. Ultimately, the promised budget did not come through, so the film was not completed. But it was via working on it that I rediscovered my true love of comics.


By now, you can see that the central characters in all my comics are monkeys!
Enough fun facts, so let's get on with the comic. I present to you page 1 and 2 of my first baby - Buddy Buddy.


(Don't forget you can click on the images for a larger view anytime!)

No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2