Thursday, July 29, 2010

August update

A portion of the book's back cover
FINALLY! Book 3 is ready for the printers!
These two weeks, Book 3 went for 5 rounds of grammar, spelling and fact checks.
Professor Leo Tan looking through the plot
The story was approved by two scientists and a veterinarian clinic.

Mr Benjamin Chang, an excellent Bio teacher, checks the Science bits!
While the Biology facts and English went through separate vetting.

A vet character will also be featured in Book 3!
When I was drawing Book 3, I spent about 9 hours a day in front of the computer. Walking my dog daily helped me stay fit and also rested my eyes. It also made me think about pet ownership. So I wrote a dog into the story. 

There will be more work to do before the book is well and truly printed. Every step of the book production is serious work and each step is important. :)
 

2 comments:

christao408 said...

Certainly looking forward to reading it.

Anonymous said...

it is all about keeping it real =]

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2