Sunday, September 27, 2009

Star Wars in RI - new, improved audio track!

This video was made during English Day 2005 in Raffles Institution. It's always a hit with the viewers whenever I showed it during assembly talks and workshops. The feedback was always the same: the voices were distorted by the soundtrack.

Finally, I found the time to sit down and re-record a new audio track. I used a free software - Power Sound Editor - to record the voices, and used a simple modulation effect to make my voice sound like Darth Vader.

Here it is! Enjoy it!




3 comments:

leroy.tan said...

sir fong u come to wellington primary school right....... wa si lin lao bei... u come to my school right eh i wan to tell u something your comic rules man!!! i hope u like my comment pls come to my school again...Please please please come to wellington primary school again...Please!!!!!

leroy.tan said...

U come to wellington primary school right...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................PLEASE come to wellington primary school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otto fong said...

Hi Leroy, sorry for the late reply! I'd love to come to Wellington again - hopefully when I complete Book 3. You guys are great! And thanks for your feedback about my comics! Thank you!!!!

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2