Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sir Fong in Vivo City 27 - 28th March!


If you are visiting Vivo City, Singapore's coolest and largest shopping city, this Saturday and Sunday (27th and 28th March 2009), watch out for a colourful and fun advertisement appearing on all the video directory posts within the shopping centre. My first 30-second animated comic is being used to promote an innovative new way to add to shopping fun - bluetoothing!

It features two new characters I created: My Bluetooth Princess and the Reluctant Handbag Boy!

It should appear every ten minutes. Watch out for it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I about the collection should have more info then it has.

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2