Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Otto as Mangaka Judge!


Last Saturday (28th Oct 07), I gave a speech at the Mangaka Competition 07 Prize Giving Ceremony at Takashimaya's National Library. Mangaka is an annual digital art competition. Every year, they attract more and more entries (this year there are 700 entries) from schools and working adults.




It took a looong time to judge the finalists. But I am very happy with the contestants' creativity.
I strongly encourage all you young artists to participate next year. With more participation, I believe Singapore can really make an international splash with comic drawing.


Today, I'm posting another Laser Animation Sir Fong.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2