Monday, June 30, 2008

All 300 copies SOLD!


A Science teacher who bought a copy on Saturday told me her son was reciting from the book, and ordered 5 more for her colleagues. Another Science teacher ordered 15! A HOD ordered 5 for his school's library. Many parents loved the Science of the book, while their kids loved the bunnies!

One thing shone through: the love and concern of parents for their kids' education and happiness. My own mom stood with me while my nephew took snapshots that made this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTC9UBBaVMg

By 7pm, we sold all 300 copies that we brought to the convention!

Thank you all for coming to the Convention and stopping by my booth. Thank you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

otto fong said...

Thank you, ggol and berto! The book will be in bookstores soon, please let your friends know cos only word-of-mouth can raise public awareness of this book! Love Science! Love Bunnies!

Anonymous said...

Well done Otto! You've created the possibility and had achieved your goal! By the way I saw ur comic at Malcolm's website. LOVE IT TOTALLY!!!
Sooooooo Cute!!!

Best Regards from your classmate Sharon at LFA.

otto fong said...

Hi Sharon!

Thanks for being a part of my possibilities! Did u see the Acknowledgement page 199? If it's not for my Landmark friends, this would not have been possible!

Otto

Anonymous said...

Dear Otto,

Keep Drawing!! I thank you for your support too during LFA! :)
By the way I'm gonna link your blog to mine!

Best Regards,
Sharon (LFA Classmate)

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2