Saturday, June 28, 2008

2nd Day at the Convention!

The launch got off to a GREAT start! I was signing 'ottographs' from 11am till 9pm, happily missing lunch and dinner, but surrounded by my family, friends, ex-colleagues and ex-students!

Thank you everyone who came to the launch! Three birthday cakes and three wishes! And I get to meet one of my childhood heroes: Mr Morgan Chua, famed cartoonist who drew for the Far Eastern Economic Review!

Here's some highlight from Day 2 of the Toy and Comic Convention!

3 comments:

Hedge Thing said...

Great book - a wonderful discovery...

My daughter Sophie and I (we came back for another copy for her friends) love your book!

Good luck with the next one! Hope we won't have to wait for the next Convention for it!

Hedge Thing said...

Great book - wonderful discovery for us!

My daughter Sophie and I love your book (we went back later for another copy for her friends) - excellent ideas and illustrations.

Good luck with the next one - hope we won't have to wait for the next Convention to get it!

otto fong said...

Thank you, Hedge Thing and Sophie, for giving the comic a chance! And thank you for your generosity in leaving such a glowing testimonial here! I now have the inspiration for Book 2, and will start work on it soon! - Otto

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2