Friday, November 13, 2009

Rabbit Institution and How Sir Fong looks on your furnitures!



 Ever wondered how a simple drawing of a simple comic artist ends up being plastered all over the world, on mugs, calenders, toys, bed sheets and other merchandise? My family have been ultra-supportive the last two years as Totto and his friends (mainly Izak Nooton and Abby Nooton) were in their infancy. 

 

In my family home, I looked and looked at how the creation appeared on the walls and dining table. And that helped me see what areas of improvement are needed to move the designs forward.

 

 

Friends also play important roles. As I shared with my good friend Miel about the name of Totto's school (Rabbit Institution), he immediately sketched out how the school compound might look like. 

 


Finally, here's a few really fantastic comic works from students of Coral Secondary School!
 






No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2