Sunday, August 31, 2008

What a GREAT WEEK!


I never dreamed that my comic creations would become calenders and car decals! Yet, that's what happened at Takashimaya this weekend. A Star Child 2009 calender and car decal were the lucky draw gifts for Breezeto5, a new online job seeker!


Then I have 6 wonderful Sec 4 ladies help me out at Kinokuniya's Sir Fong's Adventures book promo! Promoting books are never easy, but these great girls tirelessly talked to parents and kids, and for every parent or kid who stepped forward and gave a new local comic book a chance, I am blessed!



This week, I've had a great assembly talk, two great workshops and a double-comic-event at Takashimaya. It was a lot of hard work, a lot of extra hours making sure things work out, and a lot of support from Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans. I am present to the greatness that Singaporeans are, and I am fueled to continue Sir Fong's Adventures series!

After this promo, I am going to be a student at a digital story-telling workshop for one week, then it's time to get back to starting the next Sir Fong's Adventures In Science!




1 comment:

Parka said...

Great to see such great reception.

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2