Friday, July 13, 2007

Louder Than U

This is a flier for a workshop conducted jointly by Miel, Edmund Wee See Heng, and myself at National Museum in 2006. It's called Thunder Pens! The flier is designed by the talented people at Antfarm.

I have a big loud voice. Coupled with a bulldozer chin, I'm an unstoppable force of nature in class. As a new teacher, I deliver Science lessons with the subtlety of an Optimus Prime. Now I realised that a different kind of lesson delivery is more effective:

"Cos trust is what it's all about/My heart can't hear a word/When you scream and shout" - Love Me With Freedom by Sheena Easton

OK, so I learn some. But am still a Science Boom Box. Haha.

PS. U can click on the picture below for a larger version - cos then u can see the bunnies' expressions clearer.)






No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2