Tuesday, July 31, 2007

You Can't Eat Your Classmate!


Often I go into classes and there's the neglected, abused whiteboard staring back forlornly at me. Sometimes I walk in, and something wonderful greets me. The above doodle belongs to Tingwei of 2F. The drawing is simple and simply beautiful, and I like what it meant to me: it must be so sweet to get to the top of the mountain and enjoy the view, especially if you are a slow-moving tortoise! The bird was added by (who huh can someone remind me?), but it adds a very nice touch to the whole picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there...

yes the idea of the picture drawn by this kid is brilliant :)

sometimes all it takes is preserverance and of course some patience...

reap what you sow. . .

marc

otto fong said...

Haha, thanks for commenting about the kid's work! Ting Wei, u reading this? :)

Kong Jian Hao said...

Hallo, the forgotten soldier here... most teachers wouldnt appreciate the whiteboard doodles we draw, but just say:" Clean up that whiteboard now, so dirty..." such an appreciative teacher for creativity you are mr fong

MephistophelesOfRICO said...

Jian Hao, izzit? Ya if u r, i noe u. Anyway, I must agree with you. Most teachers would tell us to clean it and not draw any rubbish on it.

otto fong said...

Thanks for ur kind words, guys. Next time u see some nice whiteboard doodles, handphone camera them before they disappear! Then send to me. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol... i bring my camera to school this few days... dunno why

Not many pics on the board now- cos we dont have any markers...

otto fong said...

I will leave two markers at the whiteboard. :)

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2