Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Electric Sir Fong Part V



A scene from my form class 2F during exam. Every day I go into class, it's either rattling out announcements, reminders and curriculum. Rarely do I get to sit down and really think about how each of them have touched my life in significant ways. It's when I'm invigilating that I remembered snippets of our interaction, and try not to smile. Why not smile? Exam's not over yet.

Not all bunnies have happy endings! Take this marshmellow bunny in a microwave, for instance. You would not guess what's the advertisement for!




This concludes the segment of Sir Fong and the Electric Circuit of Death. Next post, we'll be back to the usual silly jokes and classroom pranks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt know there were ghost kids in your class.

hikaru said...

"yay recess!" is such a awfully true depiction of the daily happenings in RI.

those brats.

haha.

Woo Chiao

otto fong said...

There aren't ghost kids in class, but hey, wouldn't be a bad idea for a story -- haunted classrooms are not new in Manga.

As for 'yay rcess' -- that's an age-old depiction anywhere in any school! I said 'yay recess' when I was in high school, and I say 'yay recess' when I'm on teachers' training!

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2