Thursday, September 13, 2007

God + Teachers Part Six

Stikfas is a successful toy totally created by Singaporeans. They are, like Stephanie Sun and Sim Wong Hoo (Creative Technologies), Singaporean heroes.

So I'm glad I was given an opportunity to post a Stikfas figure relevant to Sir Fong here.



On Tuesday, as things got a little rocky for me, I got a call from Warren.

"Sir, we're all outside the Staff Room. Can u please come out?"

Lowell, Jing Sheng, Benjamin, Wei Han, Warren and Marco were all there. They were in my laser animation team, and now they're all studying at RJC.

They knew what was going on, so they came to give me a little blue trooper. Using a Lego brick with a green tip, they approximated a green laser box.

"We're behind u, sir!"

Looking at these students, I knew right then and there that the future of Singapore will be in good hands.

So, here's to all Singaporean teachers, including myself!



4 comments:

Kong Jian Hao said...

Hmm... nice! Well sir, i too with all my other comrades of forgotten soldiers will stand by you! Whether the mountains crumble to the sea, or the sky we know off drops.

Anonymous said...

The Forgotten One is forgotten forever! Muahahahahaha.

otto fong said...

Oiii, Forgotten soldier, u supposed to reveal urself! U promised!

Anonymous said...

Well, its quite obvious isn't it... Time will tell who is forgotten...

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2