Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Cover for New Print of Book 1!


Another new print for Sir Fong Book 1!

For Book 2, I completely redesigned the cover. Instead of the dark, moody but cool original cover, I changed it to a bright, cheerful one. Afterall, the topic is on "Light", so I lit up the cover!

For Book 1, I consulted a few close friends. Their feedback was unanimous: keep the original cover! That was the first time most readers set their eyes on a Sir Fong comic. I made some changes to the back cover - I felt readers need see some of the drawings inside, as many bookstores shrink-wrapped their books. 

Hopefully, I kept the integrity of the original cover that gave Sir Fong's Adventures a great start, but improved on it such that it will have an evergreen longevity in your hearts!

Yours Bunnily,
Otto

No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2