Monday, February 4, 2008

Buddy Buddy p21 + p22


I was in Taipei when the Media Development Authority of Singapore released this rap video by upper management. So I missed the fuss until I watched the stage play "Chesty Nutty Bang Bang" last weekend (see last entry).

I must say, it took a lot of guts for MDA to produce that video. They know they can't rap or dance like the youngsters, but I think I got their intention!

I mean, if we (as in the artists of Singapore) think we can do better, why are we not putting up our own stuff and putting our own asses on the line? Facebook, Youtube, blogs . . . you name it. The technology is there to project ourselves, so why are we sitting safely in the audience seat laughing at those who dared to go onto the court and play the game?

Think about it when you watch it again:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ksw2UqTyhhc

Rock on, MDA!






Singapore Pops Now!

No comments:

Cover of Sir Fong 2

Cover of Sir Fong 2